In This Episode: Can poop save us? Are we tired of looking at ourselves and should we be tracing protest domains? — what it all means for information trust.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
Show Notes & Links
- Gary: Examining Poop. Can it help in tracking Coronavirus?
- Leo: Why we’re getting Zoom Fatigue – Once a novelty, now a chore? Several specific reasons video/audio conferencing might be more stressful than you think.
- Maybe we don’t need video on everything!
- Gary: Tracking domain registrations to follow the origins of state protests.
- New privacy rules for domains, how it’s changing.
Possibly Off Topic, But Cool
- Leo: Are E-readers also experiencing a surge?
- In the Netherlands (from a “talk” with my cousin) they are using Kobo.
- Gary: SpaceX is finally launching people… next month. First time people are launched from the United States since 2011!
- Chris Hadfield: Astronaut and Author.