In This Episode: Getting the wrong food in every possible way, Docking in space, Email by radio, and why wrong things don’t get fixed.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
Show Notes & Links
- Leo: Did our first “pick up” last week… you probably didn’t notice.
- Gary: Why are food delivery services so bad? (Restaurant delivery, grocery delivery)
- Orders are often wrong: Cancelled orders: Misleading info: Bad menus and customization. How much is it costing the restaurant?
- Mistakes by delivery drivers are costing customers, drivers and restaurant owners.
- Why are supermarket ordering sites so bad? Why can you not get items you know are there? Accountability is also an issue — who is to blame? And th environmental impact.
Ain’t it Cool
- Leo: Ham Radio tech: Email over radio.
- Space X docking simulator Game. Nice implementation… and how hard it is to dock in space.