In This Episode: Dealing with change and making it an adventure.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- GR: Change…
- Some things you can stop from changing. For instance: Furniture
- Other things rarely change, but when they do you can’t do anything about it. For instance: traffic light nearby
- Some things will change more often (restaurants and stores nearby)
- Software and hardware are fluid and always changing.
- Often hear this: If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it
- Things can “break” without you realizing it or even experiencing it.
- You are not the only customer
- My approach: Embrace Change. Love it. Look at it as an adventure. Something new to explore.
Ain’t it Cool
- LN: Deep Fakes
- LN: Free cool sounds. https://notificationsounds.com/
- GR: Fake Famous (HBO).
- … and Tiktok