In This Episode: New Macs from Apple, Transcriptions and Computer Voices
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- GR: Thoughts on the Mac Studio and Studio Display
- 1:04 The new Mac: Mac Studio
- 2:12 Does this replace the 27-inch iMac? Yes, and more. A re-alignment.
- 3:00 Back to one size iMac
- 3:39 What is the Studio Display? Max or Ultra.
- 4:05 I called it on “Ultra” and that there would be a 2xM1 config
- 7:00 New screen: Studio display
- 11:00 GR: What I’m getting…
- 12:00 Cameras and microphones
- 25:20 GR: New phrase, “There is always going to be room for indecision.”
- 27:40 LN: How I make transcripts. (Duct tape and baling wire.)
- 28:25 Fav hack: Record on Pixel phone which automatically transcribes
- 29:50 Happy Scribe for subtitles and accurate transcriptions
- 31:15 Youtube automatic transcriptions
- 35:00 Amazon services
- 41:00 Transcription of this podcast by Happy Scribe vs. Pixel phone
- 42:15 Other options and text to speech
Ain’t it Cool
- 46:35 LN: Ain’t it confusing: Raised by Wolves??
- 49:00 LN: Everything I Know About Life I Learned from Powerpoint – Russell Davies
- 52:05 GR: If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? By Alan Alda