In This Episode: Updates good and bad, social media gone bad, and those tips
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 0:30 LN: The odd case of DaVinci Resolve. Krisp works!
- Updates break things. Updates fix things.
- 3:00 Getting help. A work around.
- 4:00 DaVinci fixes it.
- 8:11 GR: ScreenFlow update issues.
- 17:00 LN: Krisp.ai cleaning the audio of podcast.
- 1950: LN: Twitter (sorry): I’ve been advising folks who are on Twitter to prepare an alternate solution, even if they don’t plan to leave Twitter. Twitter may leave them.
- 25:00 GR: Media can go away. Easy to lose an audience.
- 27:00 LN: You can lose an account. If you don’t own the platform, have a backup plan.
- 30:00 GR: Tiktok bombing.
- 34:50 GR: The cruel feedback loop of online sales.
- 44:00 GR: Bill pay and tips.
- 49:00 All those extra fees!
Ain’t it Cool
- 53:00 LN: The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution Kindle Edition – finally getting around to reading / listening to this. Fascinating.
- 55:10 LN: Hopefully cool: NASA’s massive SLS rocket finally takes flight.
- 56:00 GR: The Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator
BSP: Blatant Self-Promotion
- 58:00 LN: What Should I Assume About Workplace Technology Monitoring?
- 59:00 LN: And a heads up for prior customers of my backup book.
- 59:40 GR: Top 10 Mac Keyboard Shortcuts – analyzed by spreadsheet.