In This Episode: Programming again. Mac touch screen and Virtual Reality. Security and You.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- GR: Programming again
- 1:00 New ClipTools – https://macmost.com/cliptools
- 6:00 Patreon funding
- 7:00 Expanding the ap
- 8:00 LN: Feature request
- 13:40 GR: Will Mac add a touch screen? Opinions on touch-screen macs.
- 18:00 LN: I’ve used PC laptops with and without.
- 21:00 GR: Apple ready to release VR Headset… yes no?
- How it works… What it could look like.
- 3D display?
- 30:00 Buying more Apple
- 34:20 LN: In search of perfection. Bitwarden Design flaw
- 37:20 Add two characters to your master password
- 38:30 Is perfect security possible?
- 45:00 You are responsible for your security
Ain’t it Cool
- 49:50 LN: Audio book – “Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World” by David J. Epstein.
- 53:00 GR: New Game of Thrones
- There are more dragons
BSP: Blatant Self-Promotion
- 54:00 LN: Macrium Reflect Free is Going Away
- 55:00 GR: A New Free Mac Utility App: ClipTools
1 Comment on “TEH 182: Programming again. Mac touch screen and Virtual Reality. Security and You.”
I have a touchscreen Lenovo and I find the touchscreen nice, I mainly use it for writing on the screen with a stylus and occasionally scrolling. Nice but not a compelling feature.
It turns into a tablet and I also use that occasionally.