In This Episode: AI poisoning, YouTube privacy consequences, Vigilante apps, The Beatles
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 1:00 LN: AI poisoning. Deep fake detection. A race.
- 6:00 GR: Using AI to fake crimes, and removing meta data
- 10:30 LN: A clever shield against photo fakery – MIT Tech Review
- 11:15 GR: Do ad-blocker blockers violate a user’s privacy? If so, then could it mean the eventual death of web content?
- 16:00 Paradox of issues
- 18:30 LN: Youtube Premium
- 22:00 Social Fixer / Fluff-Busting Purity for Facebook. 3rd party extensions
- 26:30 LN: The risks of “Find My” technologies.
- 32:50 GR: If you find a lost phone? Good guys vs. Bad Guys.
- Use ‘Find My’ phone apps. But don’t trust them. – WaPo
- 34:00 Vigilante-ism in general.
- 41:00 LN: The Beatles – Now And Then (Official Music Video)
- Are they deep faking John Lennon or not? (from TEH 197)
Ain’t it Cool
- 51:00 LN: Bach Toccata and Fugue bwv 565 in d minor. – Constantini Music – An interesting take on my fav piece of music of all time: played on a Bandoneon (a type of concertina, which most people would incorrectly call an accordion).
- (My YouTube playlist of T&FinDm performances.)
- 54:00 GR: Beatles ’66: The Revolutionary Year, by Steve Turner