In This Episode: Live on silicon from an Undisclosed Location in the TEH Tower! New Tesla updates in self-driving and audio streaming. How we all know each other. Windows 10X.
This Week’s Hosts
- Randy Cassingham, founder of This is True.
- Leo Notenboom, “Chief Question Answerer” at tech education site Ask Leo!
- Gary Rosenzweig host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
- Kevin Savetz, web site publisher and Computer Historian at Atari Podcast.
- Allen Wyatt, computer book author and publisher of tips.net.
- Eric Wyatt, founder of Branding Power.
- Longer Bios on the Hosts page.
- In the warmup, we talked about getting together in person. Leo took a chance on the way in his Tesla: he took a major Tesla software update while on the road (and tested the new “Enhanced Summon” — see video below — and got to try a new streaming option in his car.
- Kevin talked about an alternative iOS app store that doesn’t require a jailbreak (Engadget).
- Gary says Merriam-Webster has announced “new words” in its dictionary: the one we especially liked is “solopreneur” (M-W press release).
- We talked about how it is we all know each other: we’re all in a 20-year-old mastermind group that Randy started more than 20 years ago.
- Leo talked about a new version of Windows 10 (“X”) for Surface devices.
Here Tesla! Here Tesla Tesla! — It’s moving, and no one is inside. Good boy!