In This Episode: How social media is managing miss-information online during an election year, managing the privacy of your credit card number, easy listening to podcasts, ways to watch ApppleTV and more.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
Show Notes & Links
- Gary: YouTube and Twitter are monitoring content more closely with election coming up. They are all doing it differently!
- How YouTube supports elections – YouTube’s blog
- Youtube will police videos more closely – Wired
- Twitter’s approach to synthetic and manipulated media – Twitter’s blog
- Leo: Privacy.com and how you can use it for safe purchases and gifts.