In This Episode: Scrutinizing the security of submit buttons, what Europe is doing about charging, and Win10 installs are getting as easy as Apple.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
Show Notes & Links
- “Ask Gary” Is there a way to tell if a “Submit” button goes to an https secure connection before you click it?
- Gary: The EU’s decision to force phone makers to use the same “charger.” How this affects Apple users.
- Leo: Installing Windows 10 is easier than ever, and getting easier. Are they catching up with Mac?
Possibly Off Topic, But Cool
- Gary: Fighting with microphones and different sounds when recording.
- Leo: shares the Rode Wireless Go