In This Episode: Apple’s announcements, many innovations around the new ARM chip, CamLink not quite making the grade, playing some new games and analyzing passwords.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
Show Notes & Links
- Gary: Mac is rolling out something new… what’s changing, what isn’t.
- If you don’t like change, you aren’t going to like this.
- Leo: Windows 10 on ARM still has lots of issues, including the inability to run 64-bit legacy Windows apps, and the incompatibility with standard Windows drivers”
- Leo: Pros and cons of my new Sony ZV-1 CamLink
Ain’t it Cool
- Leo: Password checkup extension
- Google is on a mission to stop you from reusing passwords – Did you know – “Fifty-two percent of people reuse the same password for multiple accounts … Thirteen percent of people reuse that password for all of their accounts.”
- Gary: Playing a game: Witcher 3 Xbox
- Leo: Microsoft flight simulator… coming out with new version. The videos are amazing, looking forward to it coming out.
2 Comments on “TEH 104: ARM chips, CamLink problems, New Games and Multiple Passwords”
Not a related comment but…well, I love you guys. Dea Savitzky
Just a note: In TEH-104 Gary’s audio had some rapid/quick skipping a chattering at 60 or so times a second. This was apparent when you guys were talking about the Sony ZV-1 CamLink.
Near the end of that chat. Also in the first 10–15 mins of TEH-104.. Alan