In This Episode: Corgi legs, Microsoft and Apple stores. Theaters, Malls and Balloons in the future. Movies and shows for your Pandemic watching pleasure. Post it notes are cool.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
Show Notes & Links
- Leo: Things you never thought you’d put on your resume… Corgi related of course.
- Gary: The death of the Microsoft store.
- Leo: I went to a Microsoft Store and all I saw was Apple laughing
- Leo: Microsoft to permanently close all of its retail stores – “It stood there like a sad armadillo in a desert of despair.”
- Gary: Apple stores focus on repair, still makes sense in a pandemic world.
- And how are movies and malls going to fare in the future?
- Gary: Loon Balloons over Kenya – it really is techie…
- Leo: How long should you keep backups?
- Time machine does it forever’ish.
Ain’t it Cool
- We both watched Space Force – liked it.
- Leo: Warrior Nun was good