In This Episode: Covid college, new Mac is here! Voting in Washington and Colorado, browsing with your head.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Gary: We all know that college freshmen are all about following rules… yes?
- Gary: Tech wise – New Mac Pro is here. Transition went smoothly, everything is zippy and fast.
- Came with an extended keyboard.
- Successful iOS game App Updates to get rid of privacy notices. Then converting to Swift.
- Leo: Video, video & more video in Camtasia.
- Virtual event coming up for a non-profit fundraiser. And yes… it’s video!
- Both: Mail in ballots in Washington and Colorado where it has gone smoothly for years.
Ain’t it Cool
- Leo: Because Internet: Understanding the New Rules of Language
- Gary: Series “Alone” – a great look at using the mind for survival.
1 Comment on “TEH 109: New Mac, updating Apps, mail in voting, browsing with your head.”
Re: College students following the rules. Reading the online news paper while listening this morning.
Seventeen students at St. Olaf College in Northfield have been suspended for the fall semester after attending an off-campus party where masks were not worn and at least one student present was already infected with COVID-19, the school announced Thursday.
Fifty students need to quarantine due to a lack of social distancing.
“It is now up to all of us to act safely and to look out for each other’s health,” Anderson said. (President of University)