In This Episode: Drive speeds and new computers, exercising that order button, surprised at USB 3 speeds, 10 Terabytes in an envelope, and a good week for space geeks and cartoons.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
Show Notes & Links
- Gary: Measuring the value of a computer purchase when you are done with it. The old Mac was a workhorse
- Pros and cons of waiting for the ARM processor.
- Leo: Disk space – you can never have enough, it seems. And why.
- (What’s on order: Seagate BarraCuda 8TB Internal Hard Drive HDD & Crucial P5 2TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD)
- Leo: Pixel 4a on order too.
- Both: Dragon crew return, and the new Mars probe too
Ain’t it Cool
- Gary: Harley Quinn (TV series) 👍👍👍👍
- Leo: Stephan Pastis Interview
3 Comments on “TEH 108: Terabytes in an envelope, computer values, space geeks and cartoons.”
Podcast could use more lip smacking. Protip: lip balm
Truth. But the podcast is so tasty!
The best part of the landing was that as soon as the Coast Guard announced the exclusion zone boats in the area waiting for the landing charged in to get a closer look. They will probably do it a little different next time.