In This Episode: Tech launches and crashes, expensive headphones that work on planes (if we could go), back to a Macbook Air, appreciating battery life and techie childhood memories.
Our guest is …
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Leo: Arecibo fell apart.
- Gary: China lunar mission collects samples and kinda crashes.
- Gary: Apples new headphone$$$$$ – AirPods Max – Apple
- Leo:My wife’s new computer. MacBook Air – Apple
Ain’t it Cool
- Leo: Emergency alert, rescuing a horse during podcast time
- Gary: Ready Player Two – enjoyable
BSP: Blatant Self-Promotion
- Leo: A One-step Way to Lose Your Account Forever – SO common and so avoidable.
- Gary: Dealing With Big Sur Spotlight Previews and Other Problems