In This Episode: Apple delivers quickly, happy battery life, Google’s memory glitch, privacy panic, security vs. privacy, free pdf and recording tips.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Leo: Apple delivers – sooner rather than later!
- Gary: Microsoft releases Office 365 that is M1 native
- Leo: SpaceX -Starship | SN8 | High-Altitude Flight Test
- Leo: Google outage caused by critical system running out of storage “Oh yes… we had a memory problem”
- Gary: Privacy vs Panic, panic seems to be winning.
Ain’t it Cool
- Gary: Queen’s Gambit – Geek feel good
- Leo: Hardy Boys: The Hardy Boys (TV Series 2020) – IMDb
- Nancy Drew: Nancy Drew (TV Series 2019) – IMDb
- More childhood series: The Three Investigators Trixie Beldon, Tom Swift.
BSP: Blatant Self-Promotion
- Leo: Free PDF, 10 Reasons Your Computer is Slow.
- Gary: How To Record Your Mac Screen With Audio
2 Comments on “TEH 121: Apple delivers, battery life, Google’s memory glitch, privacy panic, security vs. privacy, free pdf and recording tips.”
I wish to know why the battery life on my iPad is getting forever shorter.
Batteries wear down over time. They are primarily chemicals that hold a charge, and those chemicals can hold less and less of a charge over time and use. The same is true for laptop batteries, phone batteries, car batteries, etc.