In This Episode: How well tech worked in 2020 (despite), Tech infrastructure got here just in time. Vaccine technology meets the times. Data measures truth. Science is trending. Giving and gargoles. Computing chip revolution. Predictions for 2021.
Our guest is … Kay Savetz from FreePrintable.net
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Gary: End of “The” Year. The tech industry was always built to work from home. Vacine is a major tech story.
- Leo: The internet generally worked!
- Kay: The infrastructure got here just in time. Science is trending. Rasberry Pie 400 brings Linux to people who want it.
- Gary: Use of data in pandemic response was amazing. 2020 Tech news: Apple’s M1 revolution. Cheap small cameras, and the ability to share video easily.
- Leo: Charitable giving is up. Frank the Christmas Gargole.
- Leo: Structuring work from home will continue to evolve.
- Gary: Won’t be boring. After vaccine is delivered there should be a late year economic boom.
- Kay: Vaccine rates? How is it working?
BSP: Blatant Self-Promotion
- Leo: What’s the Best Long-Term Storage Media? Tips to Avoid Losing Data in Your Lifetime
- Gary: Milestone! I passed 100,000 YouTube subscribers.
- Kay: Printable 2021 Calendars – Download and print calandars.