In This Episode: Updates and bugs are more complicated than you think
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Figuring out audio, recording, and privacy
- Apple announcement on privacy
- Tons of software updates; macros, shortcuts, notes, maps, Facetime, Safari, tab groups
- Why do companies move forward when there are still bugs in the old ones?
- Impossible to test all scenarios.
- Real peope are the best testers
- Operating systems are way too complex to be bug-free
- LN: Why Didn’t Microsoft Fix the Bug I Care About?
Ain’t it Cool
- LN: Sweet Tooth
GR: Alice In Borderland
1 Comment on “TEH 136: Updates and bugs are more complicated than you think”
That recording warning might have something to do with the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We were banned from using Zoom at our state University because of GDPR. Maybe they are shooting for compliance.