In This Episode: Updates and bugs are more complicated than you think
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Figuring out audio, recording, and privacy
- Apple announcement on privacy
- Tons of software updates; macros, shortcuts, notes, maps, Facetime, Safari, tab groups
- Why do companies move forward when there are still bugs in the old ones?
- Impossible to test all scenarios.
- Real peope are the best testers
- Operating systems are way too complex to be bug-free
- LN: Why Didn’t Microsoft Fix the Bug I Care About?