In This Episode: Solving privacy, Space Station Angles
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 1:07 GR: John Oliver’s Privacy Episode
- 2:22 Why creating fear in those that don’t know much about privacy isn’t the way to get things right
- 6:15 I get nervous when government regulators get involved.
- 8:10 Take for instance EU cookie regulation.
- 10:50 They have no idea what they’ve done.
- 13:00 Targeted advertising.
- 17:00 It’s been going on a long time.
- 18:10 LN: How does it hurt you?
- 21:10 GR: Take care of your privacy on your own.
- 33:00 Economics of ads
- 38:00 Content targeting
- 40:30 GR: Crowded Space Station?
- Future Axiom Space plans for ISS future
- 44:15 Detachable modules
- 46:00 Space Balloons
Ain’t it Cool
- 47:50 LN: ClickBait, Netflix. It’s a Murder/mystery
- Different focus each episode, nice twist.
- 50:30 GR: Tales From the Loop