In This Episode: LastPass headlines, Phishing, Credit Cards, Windows on a Mac
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 0:30 LN: Lastpass hack & headlines.
- 2:25 Trade secrets stolen, no user data.
- 4:00 Data is encrypted, zero knowledge of passwords.
- 5:00 If you want to change?
- 7:20 What’s the risk of someone getting the source code?
- 8:44 GR: Phishing – Don’t think you’re immune.
- 12:00 LN: Smishing
- 14:44 LN: What about the developer?
- 16:00 Transparency
- 17:00 GR: Credit Card data breachs
- 24:15 LN: Why so long between detection and reporting of breaches?
- 27:30 GR: I installed … Windows! (first time in a long time)
- 29:00 Time strategy games – Age of Empires
- 32:00 Improvements in Windows
- 36:00 It’s easy to undo the install in Bootcamp on a Mac.
- 38:00 LN: Windows/Mac compatibility… or Linux?
Ain’t it Cool
- 45:00 GR: For All Mankind Season 3 – They go to Mars.
- 49:00 LN: House of the Dragon – There are dragons!