In This Episode: Twitter, more Twitter and Apple Updates
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Twitter stuff. Is Twitter now owned by one of the people that is “the problem.” Does he listen to others?
- News, fake news, monitoring…. problems.
- GR: Apple new stuff. Resistance to change. I get asked “should I upgrade to Ventura” a lot. Why don’t people have a sense of adventure and wonder anymore? You can combine it with caution and security too. Do both!
- LN: How increased security frustrated me 🙂
Ain’t it Cool
- LN: Andor. Taking the time to tell a story.
- GR: Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky
BSP: Blatant Self-Promotion
- LN: Should I Update to Windows 11?
- Plus… Courses!
- GR: My new course. The Guide to macOS Ventura
1 Comment on “TEH 174: Twitter, more Twitter and Apple Updates”
All of this talk of Twitter and the potential issues with the verification reminded me of the podcast FiveThirtyEight had just over a month ago that talked about the psychology of why social media is optimally designed to spread misinformation. You can find it at https://fivethirtyeight.com/videos/why-misinformation-spreads-so-quickly-on-social-media/