In This Episode: Software changes, A.I. with no humor. Subscriptions good or bad?
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 0:30 LN: When software changes or is discontinued – opportunity or annoyance?
- 1:20 Boxcryptor: was a solution to online security.
- 3:40 Sold to Dropbox. What about other cloud services now?
- 4:30 No more new accounts allowed.
- 5:10 What do you do when it goes away? It’s an opportunity.
- Chose Cryptomator
- 7:10 GR: switching aps… Apple has done the same.
- 11:00 GR: Pay attention to software you need.
- 12:00 LN: Cyberduck and other ducks.
- 15:30 GR: Snapchat – Scam or Bad Service? And what about Chloe?
- 23:25 LN: Typo’ing email addresses, and easy email addresses.
- 27:45 GR: ChatGPT. Playing around with the engine.
- Confidently wrong
- 31:00 ChatGPT is bad at humor. Really bad
- 38:00 GR: Software Subscriptions make sense. I want good software.
- 43:40 LN: Comparing value.
Ain’t it Cool
- 47:15 LN & GR: Wednesday on Netflix.