In This Episode: Software changes, A.I. with no humor. Subscriptions good or bad?
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 0:30 LN: When software changes or is discontinued – opportunity or annoyance?
- 1:20 Boxcryptor: was a solution to online security.
- 3:40 Sold to Dropbox. What about other cloud services now?
- 4:30 No more new accounts allowed.
- 5:10 What do you do when it goes away? It’s an opportunity.
- Chose Cryptomator
- 7:10 GR: switching aps… Apple has done the same.
- 11:00 GR: Pay attention to software you need.
- 12:00 LN: Cyberduck and other ducks.
- 15:30 GR: Snapchat – Scam or Bad Service? And what about Chloe?
- 23:25 LN: Typo’ing email addresses, and easy email addresses.
- 27:45 GR: ChatGPT. Playing around with the engine.
- Confidently wrong
- 31:00 ChatGPT is bad at humor. Really bad
- 38:00 GR: Software Subscriptions make sense. I want good software.
- 43:40 LN: Comparing value.
Ain’t it Cool
- 47:15 LN & GR: Wednesday on Netflix.