In This Episode: Phone sizes change again. Is 5G growing? Monopolies, Airpods, cool Power Tools are back, Emojis (with amazing detail) and basic protection.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- Gary: New iPhone… maybe 12? Rumors are there will be a small version.
- Will the Pro be 5G and who is 5G for?
- Phone microphones and earbuds. Airpods don’t fall out.
- Leo: Have tech companies become monopolies? Antitrust overhaul of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple
Ain’t it Cool
- Gary: Watched Ted Lasso – surprise series on Apple TV Plus was incredibly uplifting and fun.
- Leo: Watching BBC series: Last Tango in Halifax
- Leo: Windows Power Toys: Open source project in active development
- Color Picker
- File Explorer Add-ons (.md, .svg)
- Image Resizer
- Keyboard Manager
- PowerToys Run
- Shortcut Guide
BSP: Blatant Self-Promotion
- Gary: New 2020 Emoji For iPhone And Mac
- Leo: What Security Software Do You Recommend? Basic Protection in Four Steps
- Stepping away from Facebook for a bit and what I’m replacing it with.