In This Episode: Apple voice simulation. Passwords in the future. Fake explosions and ordering a hamburger.
This week the TEH Podcast is hosted by Leo Notenboom, the “Chief Question Answerer” at Ask Leo!, and Gary Rosenzweig, the host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 0:00 LN: Not responsible for anything I say today. (4:30 AM airport run.)
- 1:50 LN: Deep fake audio. Don’t believe everything you hear, TEH edition. 🙂
- 6:30 Audio editing is old
- 7:00 GR: New Apple feature? Voice simulation
- 9:00 TikTok
- 11:30 LN: PassKeys?
- 13:15 SSH Key Authentication. Passwords in the future
- 28:00 How will Password managers fit in?
- 29:00 Will science fiction keep up?
- 30:00 LN: “Pentagon explosion hoax goes viral after verified Twitter accounts push”
- 32:50 GR: AI should be used as a UI, not as the problem-solver.
- Also Wendys: https://www.theverge.com/2023/5/9/23716825/wendys-ai-drive-thru-google-llm
- 38:00 Can it solve Lunch Roulette?
- 44:00 Ordering with Cat GPT?
Ain’t it Cool
- 46:20 LN: Explain XKCD
- 48:30 GR: The Resisters