In This Episode: Apple voice simulation. Passwords in the future. Fake explosions and ordering a hamburger.
(You’ll find longer Bios on the Hosts page.)
- 0:00 LN: Not responsible for anything I say today. (4:30 AM airport run.)
- 1:50 LN: Deep fake audio. Don’t believe everything you hear, TEH edition. 🙂
- 6:30 Audio editing is old
- 7:00 GR: New Apple feature? Voice simulation
- 9:00 TikTok
- 11:30 LN: PassKeys?
- 13:15 SSH Key Authentication. Passwords in the future
- 28:00 How will Password managers fit in?
- 29:00 Will science fiction keep up?
- 30:00 LN: “Pentagon explosion hoax goes viral after verified Twitter accounts push”
- 32:50 GR: AI should be used as a UI, not as the problem-solver.
- Also Wendys: https://www.theverge.com/2023/5/9/23716825/wendys-ai-drive-thru-google-llm
- 38:00 Can it solve Lunch Roulette?
- 44:00 Ordering with Cat GPT?