In This Episode: SciFi, SVG, Microsoft Edge for …Mac? And can Adobe sue you for using an old version of its software?
This Week’s Hosts
- Leo Notenboom, “Chief Question Answerer” at tech education site Ask Leo!
- Gary Rosenzweig host and producer of MacMost, and mobile game developer at Clever Media.
- Kevin Savetz, web site publisher and Computer Historian at Atari Podcast.
- Longer Bios on the Hosts page.
- In the warmup this week, Gary finished reading an epic sci-fi series. He also mentioned the movie Wandering Earth’s trailer. Kevin started to port the Renderific SVG renderer from Atari 8-bit to Apple II. Leo says there’s a somewhat leaner and meaner askleo.com website. Of particular note: printing? Microsoft’s Edge for Mac browser now available in preview.
- Leo says Adobe is telling users they may be sued for using old versions of Photoshop (via Vice).
- Kevin is interested in “fake artists” created by Spotify and by music publishers. Can art be fake? (via Rolling Stone)